Sign Me Up!
I want to help bring about a balanced view of Richard III, learn about late fifteenth-century England, and join in a fellowship of like-minded people!
By joining the American Branch, you get a “two-for-one” deal. You receive all the benefits of the American Branch, but you are also eligible to become a full member of the Richard III Society’s parent organization in the United Kingdom. The latter has Company Limited by Guarantee (CLG) status. In order to complete the process and to comply with British law, your name, address, and date of birth need to be enrolled with the CLG.
New members – Please note: To ensure that you promptly receive all your member benefits, we will register your name, address, and DOB with the CLG when you first join the American Branch. Should you wish to “opt out” of membership with the CLG, you can contact our Membership Chair at email@example.com and ask to be removed.
Existing members – Please note: If you joined the American Branch before 2020, you will need to complete the CLG registration form in order to preserve all your UK benefits. Please see the links below for the form, and for instructions on how to submit the form via email or post. This only needs to be done one time.
Benefits of the American Branch include:
- Biannual Ricardian Register
- Electronic newsletter Ricardian Chronicle
- Invitation to participate in the biennial General Membership Meeting
- Invitations to lectures, talks, or events sponsored by the Branch
- Access to over 1,000 books, fiction and non-fiction, in our lending libraries
- Access to a community of like-minded history enthusiasts
Benefits of the Richard III Society, Ltd., UK (CLG) include:
- Quarterly magazine Ricardian Bulletin
- Annual academic journal The Ricardian
- Invitation to participate in Annual General Membership meetings
- Invitations to lectures, talks, or events sponsored by the CLG
- Discounts on tickets to historical sites and venues in the UK
The cost of an individual membership to the American Branch is $60 per year.
To join click here.
If you have an R3 membership system account Logon and Password, please click here.
If you do not have an R3 membership system account Logon and Password please email the membership chair at firstname.lastname@example.org to have one set up for you.
CLG Registration material :