Useful Ricardian Links:
- Titulus Regius Original & modern spelling versions
- Richard III Museum Exhibit Leicester
- The Greyfriars Project – The University of Leicester & Leicester City Council, in association with the Richard III Society have joined forces to search for the mortal remains of King Richard III
- Bosworth Battlefield – Latest Archaeological Finds: The True Location of The Battle of Bosworth
- Join fellow Ricardians on the Richard III Facebook Page
- Barley Hall – This fifteenth-century York townhouse was home to one of the members of City Council present when the famous memorandum about Richard III being “pitifully slain and murdered” was written. The American Branch supports Barley Hall — but it can use your help…
- Towton Battlefield Archaeological Survey Project
- Historical Information and Documentation on Richard III
- Recommended Reading List
Organisations of Interest
- Richard III & The Yorkist History Trust
- Richard III Foundation
- The Heraldry Society
- The Monumental Brass Society
- The Arms & Armour Society
- The Church Monuments Society
Medieval and Renaissance Studies
- The Internet Medieval Sourcebook. Based at Fordham University, this is a substantial collection of full texts and excerpts from original documents designed to be used as readings for a variety of courses.
- Medieval Academy of America, 1430 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge MA 02138, 617/491-1622
- Medieval Institute, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI 49008
- ORB: The Online Reference Book for Medieval Studies. Originally based at Rhodes College, and now at CUNY, this combines original essays, source documents, bibliographies and teaching tools, grouped by type of resource and by subject area.
- Centre for Medieval Studies, University of York. One of the principal sites for the study of late medieval northern English history and culture (as well as other concentrations. The center’s medieval resources include a Gazetteer of the Religious Gilds and Services of Late Medieval Yorkshire and a medieval Yorkshire family history database.